Wednesday, January 1, 2014

So she begins ....


This will be my last post for some time ... as much as I have loved doing the Not So Nice Italian Girls & Friends Reading Series and blog for the last five years, I'd like to move on to a new writing project and I think the series/blog is sapping my creative juices somewhat after some 30+ readings and blog posts.

I will try and dedicate myself to the new project entitled The Unfinished Dollhouse, setting modest goals each day until I complete a first draft.

Until I resume the series and the blog (and I hope to) ... so she begins.

It's all I have to bring today--
This, and my heart beside--
This, and my heart, and all the fields--
And all the meadows wide--
Be sure you count--should I forget
Some one the sum could tell--
This, and my heart, and all the Bees
Which in the Clover dwell.

 It's all I have to bring today ~ Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment